Call us on +44 1270 820200 or
free on Skype maid2clean
Or click the phone to call
Request a free call back
For a free callback or email simply leave your name and a form of contact and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Maid2Clean is interested in discussing with people who are interested in a
Master license for Canada.
Maid2Clean is a leading UK management franchise in the domestic cleaning sector which currently has over 120 franchisees trading in the UK providing work for more than 9,000 cleaners. As well as the UK, Maid2Clean also has presence in Ireland, Malta and Australia Maid2Clean is now looking to break into the Canadian market.
There is a great demand for the service as not only is it virtually recession proof but as more couples go out to work people are not finding the time to spend cleaning their home. These busy people are grateful recipients of the Maid2Clean agency service which already has a proven concept since 1993. With high profit margins and increasing customer demand and regardless of how the economy performs, as long as houses continue to gather dust demand for the service and franchise licenses continues to remains strong, even during this current economic downturn.
There is no cleaning involved by franchisees or Master License holders – this is a managerial position. As a Master licensee (franchisor), you would be responsible to increase the power of the brand and grow a substantial franchise operation in Canada.
What is a Master Franchise?
A Master franchise is where a franchise businesses that has a proven system in one country (E.G. Maid2Clean in the UK) offers a license to its brand in another country (e.g. Canada).
As a Master Franchisor you would be the licensee of the Canadian market and would be responsible for managing both your own Maid2Clean Cleaning operation alongside selling Franchise licenses to prospect franchisees.
Who are we looking for?
Maid2Clean is seeking a long term player with strong managerial and commercial acumen. You will have the experience of running your own business and developing a network of franchisees. You will need the ability to create the Maid2Clean UK franchise package to work within the Canadian market.
Maid2Clean has a Master Franchise position to enable the successful applicant to offer a unique management agency concept in the domestic cleaning services sector.
Maid2Clean is NOT seeking for single unit franchisees at this stage. If you believe you have all the qualities needed to develop the Maid2Clean brand in Canada we would be very interested in speaking to you.
It is essential that a Master Franchisor Applicants must possess the following attributes:
Essential Qualities and Skills
• Successful background in business
• Strong ethics
• Good communicator (English and Canadian) in verbal and written form
• Articulate, tenacious & hard working
• Possesses the financial capability and resources to recruit and support local franchisees
• Previous experience in developing and managing businesses.
• The ability and resources to build the Maid2Clean Brand
• Ability to run a pilot system for the network
• Ability to work alone and lead a team
• Sales experience
• Enthusiasm for and ability to fully participate in the continuous improvement of Maid2Clean’s operational systems
• Good interpersonal, influencing and social skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Accustomed to business environments and dealing with professionals and business people alike
Ideal qualities and skills
• Previous experience in franchising
• Strong sales experience
• Pioneering, entrepreneurial and enjoy being the first to market
• Industry knowledge
The Maid2Clean Master License Package
You would be granted the exclusive development rights to operate the Maid2Clean Franchise system in your agreed region.
The Master Licensee will gain access to the proven Maid2Clean franchise program in which they must adapt to their country. The master franchise owner will recruit and award franchises within the geographic areas designated in their master franchise license to individuals looking to run their own local Maid2Clean cleaning agency in Canada.
There will be no need to invest in Canadian premises, cleaning products or liveried vehicles this is not the way the Maid2Clean franchise brand operates. The franchisee’s agency business can be run from a small office or home and the business can also be run from home.
Our Master Franchisees are International Master Franchise Owners. They will receive the following with their Maid2clean Master License:
• Launch Program in Canada
• The rights to sell Maid2Clean Franchise Licenses throughout their Canadian Master Territory.
• The rights to use the Maid2Clean trademarks, service marks and other commercial symbols.
• The know-how to develop franchisees businesses countrywide
• Interfacing with Maid2Clean in the UK for ongoing support, training and business development
• Developing a National Account Program for franchisees
• The know-how of how to create brand awareness in Canada
• The knowledge of how to create strong margins with repeat customers
• The support and back up of an experienced senior management team
• Our highly distinguished brand name (we do what is says on the tin!)
• A brand recognized for quality and a commitment to service.
• A protected, exclusive and generous Master territory license
• Maid2Clean proprietary systems and methods for localization and use in Canada
• Online knowledge base
• A proven business model since 1993
The investment will be based on the size of the Master License territory taken. This will involve studying the number of potential Franchise licenses within the geographical Master Franchise area allocated. Fees will take the form of initial up-front payment and thereafter an ongoing royalty to be agreed between Maid2Clean and the Master Franchisor.
The master Franchisor will need to bear the costs of localizing the franchise package including the Operations Manual. The royalty is a fixed monthly fee.
We would split the initial franchise fees on each franchisee recruited 50/50, and royalties on each franchisee would be split 75/25 in the Master franchisees favor.
The master franchisee would then be allowed to open or resell as many franchises as desired within the master franchise area.
Training & Support
• Comprehensive training in the UK & in Canada
• Business management knowledge for successful Maid2Clean franchise operations, including day-to-day operations, franchise system support, and franchise growth
• Sales and marketing training and support
• existing infrastructure to support your role as a Master Franchisee of our brand in your country
profiling knowledge to help obtain strong franchise candidates
• Initial and on-going assistance in managing a thriving franchise system
• Knowledge and ethos behind the Maid2Clean trademarked ‘Sweep2Left’ system-wide best-practices
• Management support through our Master Support Team
• Operations support through on-site visit, telephone and online computer assistance
• IT Systems assistance
• Administrative functions
• Billing system
• Regular franchise business Consultation
• Business reviews and analysis
• Marketing input
• Franchise product development
• PR help
• Initial training in the UK with visit to franchisee locations
• Operations manual for localisation
• Technical support hot line
• The support you need with expertise, best practices and knowledge of the franchise. You simply localise the package.
• Help with opening your Master Franchise
• Advice in adapting the Maid2Clean System to your local culture and economy
Advantages of a Maid2Clean Master License
The Maid2Clean Master Franchise opportunity provides you with many advantages such as:
• Exclusive rights in your area as a franchisor, not just a Franchisee
• Satisfaction in knowing you are helping others grow their businesses as their residential cleaners provide a much needed service
• Low total investment compared to other Master License concepts
• Flexible working hours
• Minimal staffing requirements
• Make money upfront – from every franchise awarded in your area
• Residual income
• Booming industry that’s still in its infancy and poised for growth
• Unique proprietary systems that allow YOU (and each franchisee under you) to build a business that can eventually run without you
• Training and support
• Prestigious white collar franchise business
• Become a part of a business culture with values that is rare to find in this day and age
• Recession-resistant industry
If you would like to discuss this unique opportunity for the Canadian market the next step would be to send your CV to Mike Hanrahan at firstname.lastname@example.org